India Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 : Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post(s) which is / are likely to be permanent. More Information get by https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
India Coast guard Recruitment 2020
Trade Wise Vacancy Details For India Coast guard Navik General Duty 2020
|Trade||No Of Vacancy|
|Navik ( General Duty )||260|
Clarification Of Vacancy Navik GD
Educational Qualification For Navik Recruitment 2020
|Navik ( General Duty )||Candidates should have passed 10+2 with |
50% Marks and minimum 50% aggregate
in Maths and Physics from an education
board recognized by Central / State.
More Information For Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020
|Candidates Age Limit should be |
within 18 to 22 Years ( born between
01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 )
|Candidates must be Indian|
Note : Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Application Fees for Posts
|Navik||There are no Fees to pay by Candidates.|
Salary of Navik of India Coast Guard
|Navik||On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed|
in Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus
Dearness Allowance and other allowances
based on nature of duty / place of posting as
per the prevailing regulations.
Selection Procedure For the all Posts of ICG
Important Dates For Applying Above Posts
|Online Application Start Date||Online Application Close Date|
|26 Jan 2020||02 Feb 2020|
Download India Coast Guard Navik Notification in PDF
Online Application For India Coast Guard Navik
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms
- Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing will be need Normal.
Note : Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
More Related Posts_______________________________
- Delhi High Court Recruitment Jr. Judicial Assistant 132 Apply Now
- WCR West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 10th Pass
- CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020 Total 1412 Vacant Post
- Air India Recruitment 2020 Supervisor (Security) Graduate Pass
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 for 553 Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Posts