Indian Oil Corporation Limited is one of the largest commercial enterprises in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company.Invites applications from candidates for engagement, as a measure of skill building initiative for the nation under its Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (amended), trainees in its refineries are mentioned in the trade / discipline given below. Provisional number of seats including possible reservation in educational qualification, Apprentice category prescribed reservation of the respective state) and other eligibility criteria / parameters will be as follows:
1. The number of seats given above is provisional and may increase or decrease in the respective categories at the absolute discretion of the management and in compliance with the President’s instructions on timely reservation.
2. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates to fill seats against Code 110 or 111, Code 111 or 110 will be filled by suitable candidates as per the selection criteria and other criteria / criteria.
3. For PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) category, Government of India guidelines will apply. Candidates belonging to PWBD categories can apply against the seats marked under 102, 105, 106, 107, 108, 108, 109, 110 And only 111.
The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 – Section 2(r) defines “person with benchmark disability” as a person duly certified by the certifying authority with:
Not less than 40% of the specified disability where the specified disability is not defined in measurable terms and
A disability where the specified disability is defined in measurable terms.
Candidates are required to produce a disability certificate issued by the competent authority as per the Competent Authority, 2017, along with the rights of the disabled, who will not be treated as PWD candidates in their candidature. Individuals with a benchmark disability must be able to perform the tasks assigned to them and take instructions using appropriate accessories and equipment. Apprentice engagement related to PWBD category will be from the following categories:
1. PV-Low vision, Blind
2. PH-Hard of hearing, Deaf
3. PL-Musculoskeletal (OH-OA/OL), Dwarfism, Acid attack victim, Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy Cured
4. Multiple (a combination of above)