West Bengal Sneher Paras : Amid this global pandemic over COVID-19 spread, the country is under complete lockdown since 24.03.2020. As a result many workers of West Bengal who are working in different sectors in other states are stuck in different parts of the country. Due to sudden halt in the economic activity and loss of livelihood, a large number of these workers are now living in severe condition without any means of daily sustenance. Their livelihood is seriously affected.
The State Government in order to provide some financial assistance to these migrant workers who are resident of West Bengal and who are stranded in different parts of the Country, has decided to introduce a new Seheme, named “SNEHER PARAS”.
West Bengal Sneher Paras
The Scheme :
i. Sneher paras :
A financial assistance of one-time exgratia payment of Rs.1000 will be provided under the scheme to such worker who is residents of West Bengal and who is stranded in other parts of the country due to lockdown since 24.03.2020 because of Corona Virus (COVID-19).
ii. Eligibility for the Scheme :
Any worker of the State, who is stranded in other parts of the country due to lockdown since 24.3.2020 because of outbreak of Cororna Virus (COVID-19) will be eligible for the assistance on fulfilment of following conditions :
1. The worker is a resident of West Bengal.
2. The worker is stranded in other parts of the country and is not able to come back to the State due to suspension of transportation and restrictions imposed on inter-state movement. Such worker shall apply for assistance
3. The applicant has provided details of either or Khadyasathi Number or EPIC Number or Aadhaar Number to provide that he is a resident of West Bengal.
4. District Magistrate / Comminissioner, KMC is satisfied that the applicant is actually stranded due to outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID- 19) and is a resident of West Bengal.
West Bengal Sneher Paras
iii. How to Apply :
- As it is not possible for the migrant workers stranded in others parts of the country to submit physical application for assistance under the scheme, the state government has decided to launch a Mobile App named West Bengal Sneher Paras. The worker can avail benefit of the scheme by accessing the Mobile App through his / her mobile.
- The applicant can download the Mobile App by visiting the “Google Play store” or from the Jai Bangla link provided in the home page of Government of West Egiye Bangla at www.wb.gov.in and apply by filling in relevant information.
- The applicant will have to provide the following details :
- (a) Photograph
- (b) Details of Khadyasathi Number or EPIC Voter ID or Aadhaar card
- (c) Account details: Bank account details to which the financial assistance will be credited
- (d) Mobile number
- (e) Details of Local Contact Person : Name, relationship and contact number of the contact person in West Bengal.
Sneher Paras Application 2020
iv. Processing and Approval :
1. The application sent by the applicant through Mobile App will be available to the District Magistrates / Commissioner of KMC in the Sneher Paras Iink in Jai Bangla link provided in the home page of Government of West Bengal- Egiye Bangla at www.wb.gov.in.
2. The District Magistrates / Commissioner of KMC shall conduct verification of each applicant with respect to the authenticity of the eligibility criteria.
3. The District Magistrates / Commissioner of KMC after conduct of verification shall online approve the eligible cases for payment.
4. After the approval the District magistrate / Commissioner of KMC, the Department of Disaster Management shall generate payment mandate for payment of the assistance directly to the bank account of the worker.
5. An automatic SMS will be generated after the payment and send to the worker.
Sneher Paras App Download
v. Nodal Department :
The Department of Disaster Management, Government of West Bengal will implement the Scheme.
vi. Effective Date :
The scheme will come into effect from 20th April 2020 and will remain in force till 3rd may 2020.
Sneher Paras App Download Click Now
Information about Website*
This Website admin collect posts from News Paper, Karmasangsthan, News, Official Website and Application. I can guarantee that this website all post is true. The website helps job seekers. Apart from that, job notification of every department of India will be found in one place. I am fully prepared to help you. And i also hope to help you by staying connected with my website. Admin will post in the website after checking the notification. The biggest thing is that no private department is posted in this website except the Government Department. But admin post about Government-Aided department. Nothing made of admin self is written in any article.
Liability of Posts*
The post that is left in this website is 100% correct. Admin post the notification after thorough scrutiny. It can be said during this do not doubt the notification. Nevertheless, admin request to check the notification for you own satisfaction. Apply for the post after checking notification completely. The link to Download Notification and Application is given in the article.
Read the notification given in my website and fill the form. You have to see well that the form you are filling in the website is right or wrong. To comment if it looks wrong. Otherwise you can fill the form by going to the Official Website. Because admin post notification to help you. But no one can take responsibility. This is your right.
Reason for Posting*
My main motive is to give information about jobs to unemployed. In present India unemployed is the biggest issue, because jobs are very measurable. Apart from this, when there is some Jobs Notification in India, everyone does not know. That is why I help to deal with the notification. and I try to get all kinds of job notifications in one platform. Hope you guys like it. I try to success the dream of you. Please help me stay with my website.
This website is a job related site. The admin collects all the job updates from Organized Authority Official Website. If something went wrong / fake the admin authority will not take the responsibility. If you are willing to Apply, please check notification and forms.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.