CBSE CTET Recruitment 2020 : Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post(s) which is / are likely to be permanent. Application can be done by ctet.nic.in
There are two types of Posts available –
- Teacher Primary Stage ( Class I-V)
- Teacher Elementary Stage ( Class VI-VIII)
CBSE CTET Recruitment 2020
CTET (Central Teaching Eligibility Test) is a national level examination conducted to certify the eligibility of candidates to be appointed as teachers at Primary and Upper Primary levels. It is conducted twice a year in July and December. CTET 2020 July Exam will be held on July 5, 2020.--ad code here--
The exam is divided into two papers –
Paper 1 and Paper
2. As per CTET 2020 Exam Pattern,
candidates aspiring to become a teacher of classes 1–5 need to take Paper 1,
whereas Paper 2 is meant for those who want to become a teacher of classes 6–8. To teach students of all classes,
i.e. 1-8, one needs to appear for both Paper 1 and 2.
Educational Qualification for CBSE CTET Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
| Teacher Primary Stage ( Class I-V)||1. Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education. |
2. Candidates who have passed Class 12 with a minimum of 45% of marks and have passed B.EI.Ed course (Bachelors in Elementary Education) are eligible to register for CTET exam. Candidates who are pursuing final-year B.EI.Ed course is also eligible for CTET exam.
3. Candidates who have passed Class 12 with a minimum of 50% of marks and have completed D.Ed in Special Education are eligible for CTET exam. Candidates pursuing final-year D.Ed in Special Education course can also register for CTET exam.
4. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree and B.Ed with a minimum of 50% of marks are eligible to register for CTET exam .
|Teacher Elementary Stage ( Class VI-VIII)||1. Candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s degree and have passed D.Ed course are eligible to register for CTET exam. |
2. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% of marks and have passed B.Ed can also register for CTET exam.
3. Candidates who have passed Class 12 and B.EI.Ed with a minimum of 50% of marks is eligible to register for CTET exam.
4. Candidates who have passed Class 12 and have passed B.A. B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed integrated course are eligible to register for CTET exam.
Note: Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / Differently – Abled categories will be given a relaxation of 5% of marks in the minimum marks required in educational qualification.--ad code here--
Age Limit Of CTET Recruitment 2020 and Notification
| Teacher Primary Stage |
( Class I-V)
| Teacher Elementary Stage |
( Class VI-VIII)
|As per CBSC Rules||As per CBSC Rules|
Nationality For CTET Teachers vacancy 2020
The eligibility criteria of CTET 2020 defines factors like age, educational qualification, nationality, minimum marks scored, reserved category proof, caste, etc. In order to be able to sit for the CTET 2020 examination, candidates must fulfil the following factors.
The CTET eligibility criteria 2020 for the Paper I (which is the Primary stage) is different from Paper-II (which is the Elementary stage). Candidates Must be Indian.
Application Fees For Central Tet Eligibility Test 2020
N.B: CANDIDATES HAVE TO PAY THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION FEES THROUGH NET BANKING / CHALLAN / DEBIT CARD / CREDIT CARD.
|For Gen / OBC ( Only Paper I or II )||1000/-|
|For Gen / OBC ( Both Paper I or II )||1200/-|
|For SC / ST / Differently Abled Person ( Only Paper I or II )||500/-|
|For SC / ST / Differently Abled Person ( Only Paper I or II )||600/-|
Important Dates for CTET Examination 2020
|Online Application Start Date||Online Application Close Date|
|24 Jan 2020||24 Feb 2020|
CTET Examination, Dates, Notification, Application 2020
|CTET 2020 Registration to begin on||24 January – 24 February , 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|CTET Application Fee can be paid upto||27 February, 2020 (3:30 PM)|
|CTET Application Form Correction||17 – 24 March, 2020|
|Availability of CTET Admit Card||20 June, 2020|
|CTET 2020 Exam Date||July 5, 2020 (Officially Announced)|
|Release of CTET Answer Keys||23 July, 2020|
|CTET Result Declaration||27 July, 2020|
|CTET 2020 Certificates’ Dispatch||August 2020|
CTET 2020 July session Highlight Points
| Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
| Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
| Exam Type||National Level|
| Purpose||Selection of Primary and Elementary Teachers in Central Government Schools|
| Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes (each paper)|
| Mode of Application||Online|
| Negative Marking||No|
| Language Medium||English and Hindi|
Download CTET Examination July 2020 Notification
Online Application For CTET Examination July 2020--ad code here--
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Apply Medical Officer.
- SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 | Vacancy 1564 Sub Inspector |
- Prochesta App Download 2020 for Online Application ₹1000
- Averages Math For Competitive Exam #1
- West Bengal Sneher Paras Mobile App Download for ₹1000
This website is a job related site. The admin collects all the job updates from Organized Authority Official Website. If something went wrong / fake the admin authority will not take the responsibility. If you are willing to Apply, please check notification and forms. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.