2. Assistant – 2 (UR)
Essential Qualification & Experience : Essential – 1. Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institution. 2. Working knowledge of Computer (MS Office / Power Point.
Age Criteria : Not exceeding 30 years as on the last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation shall be allowed as per DOP&T guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
Scale of Pay As per 7th CPC : Level – 6 (Rs 35,400 – Rs 1,12,400/-) of Pay Matrix under VII CPC Plus usual allowances as per rule .
3. Upper Division Clerk- 3(UR)
Essential Qualification & Experience : Essential- 1. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. 2. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
Age Criteria : 18-27 years as on the last date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation shall be allowed as per DOP&T guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
Scale of Pay As per 7th CPC : Level – 4 (Rs 25,500 – Rs 81,100/-) of Pay Matrix under VII CPC Plus usual allowances as per rules.
4. Lower Division Clerk – 3 (UR), (including 01 reserved for ExServiceman
Essential Qualification & Experience : (i)12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University (ii)Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Age Criteria : 18-27 years as on the last date for receipt of applications. Age relaxable for Govt. servants/Autonomous organization employees upto 40 years. Age is also relaxable for ex-serviceman as per Govt. of India rules in force.
Scale of Pay As per 7th CPC : Level-2 (Rs 19,900 – Rs 63,200/-) of Pay Matrix under VII CPC Plus usual allowances as per rules
Application fee :
a) Fee payable: Rs.300/-(Rupees three hundred only)
b) Fee can be paid through online payment gateway during the application process by using Debit Card /Credit (Visa, MasterCard) Card / Net Banking / UPI Transaction
c) Women Candidate and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Person with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen are exempted for payment of fee. Candidates working in Central Govt. / State Govt. / Autonomous Bodies / ICMR are not exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply:
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of ICMR-NICED i.e. www.niced.org.in.
1. Educational qualification and experience should be from a recognized Board / Organization / Institute of repute. Experience will count after the date of acquiring prescribed essential qualification.
2. While applying, the candidates should enter their full name as it appears on the matriculation/secondary school certificate.
3. No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the above mentioned tests/interview etc.
4. If the candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be filled for each post.
5. Court or jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
6. Candidates are advised to regularly visit NICED website www.niced.org.in for updated information on the selection process. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available on our website. No further press advertisement will be notified.
7. Canvassing in any form or bringing political or other outside influence with regards to selection /recruitment shall be considered as disqualification for employment in the NICED.
8. No enquiries / correspondence shall be entertained.
9. Bringing external influence of any nature for favourable decision will necessitate rejection of candidature of such applicant.
10. The decision of the Competent Authority of NICED in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s) and typing test, allotment of examination centres, selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
11. Notwithstanding the above, Director reserves the right to cancel the vacancy/selection process/applications without assigning any reason.
12. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification or/ and success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless it is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
13. The post is with all India transfer liability under the Council.
14. Pay & other allowances are admissible as per ICMR rules. Benefits of new restructured defined contributory pension system are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs(ECB & PR Division), Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22-12-2003 effective from 01-01-2004.
15. Candidates possessing the required essential qualification from recognized Govt. universities or Institutes will only be eligible to apply.
16. The term department candidates means those candidates who are currently working as permanent employee with Central/State/UT Government or Central/State autonomous organization including ICMR.)
17. Candidates may note that merely meeting the eligibility criteria does not imply calling all for next stage of selection process. The Director, ICMR-NICED reserves the right to call only short listed candidates for next stage of selection/recruitment stage/process which will consist of Written Test, Shorthand/Typing Test etc. as applicable. Details will be intimated to the short listed candidates. Decision of the Director, ICMR-NICED, Kolkata regarding shortlisting of candidates will be final & binding to all without any further communication of any nature on the subject.
18. The recruitment process can be cancelled/terminated/suspended without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Director, NICED in all matters will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
19. The Director NICED, Kolkata further reserves the right to maintain a panel of “Selected” Candidates who may subsequently be offered appointment, if any vacancy arises during next one year from the date of declaration of above mentioned Recruitment results.
20. The outstation candidates will have to make their own arrangement to stay as per the schedule of the online written examination and skill test.
21. The Director reserves the right to modify any of the terms and conditions mentioned above and/or to cancel the selection process at any stage.
22. The number of vacancies mentioned is only tentative and may vary. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained.
This website is a job related site. The admin collects all the job updates from Organized Authority Official Website. If something went wrong / fake the admin authority will not take the responsibility. If you are willing to Apply, please check notification and forms. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.