Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam).
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973
(as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:-
How to Apply:
1. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online
from 05.08.2019 from 10 AM to 18.08.2019 5 PM through the link which will
be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job
Opening-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician
Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division) – FY 2019-20. Only Online
mode of applications will be accepted.
2. After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour
photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth
Std certificate/marksheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate
as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any
single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates
will be intimated by Email/SMS for downloading admit card for the written test.
3. Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies
of certificates/not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
Requirement before filling online Application Form:
1. The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile number which must
be valid for at least 1 year as all future communications with candidates will
take place through Email/SMS alerts. Candidates are advised to mention
their correct email id/mobile number and keep checking their Email/SMS
messages as all future communications including communication to download
admit cards for written test shall be sent only through e-mail/SMS alerts.
2. All the candidates are advised to keep a printout of the online application
form as candidates must mention their application number and date of birth
for downloading admit cards from the website www.iocl.com(Careers->
Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Technical and Non -Technical Trade
& Technician Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division) – FY
3. The candidate should have the scanned copies of self-attested photocopies of
the following documents ready in pdf/jpg format (not exceeding size of 100kb
each)-before applying on-line –
• Xth std/SSLC /Matriculation certificate/mark sheet issued by concerned
education Board as proof of date of birth.
• Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification-ITI/Graduation/
Diploma in Engineering (as applicable).
• Caste certificate if applicable.
• Signature in black ink.
• Recent colour passport size photograph
4. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling
in the “Online Application Form” and its final submission. The candidate shall
be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online
a) Candidate to register themselves as an Apprentice with RDAT (Regional
Directorate of Apprenticeship Training) of the respective State against
which they are applying/BOAT through the Government portal-www. apprenticeship.gov.in. You need to register at Apprentices -> Apprentice Registration.
b) Candidate should have a PAN Card.
c) Candidate should have an Aadhaar Card.
d) Candidate should have a bank account & cheque book with their names
Verification of Documents:
Candidates qualified in the written test shall be called for verification of the original
documents. The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of verification:
a) Xth std/SSLC/Matriculation certificate/mark sheet issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted
for verification of date of birth.
b) Latest Caste certificate by reserved category candidates in the Performa
prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
4. WRITTEN TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED AT KOLKATA, PATNA, BHUBANESWAR, RANCHI & GUWAHATI ON 25th AUGUST 2019 (SUNDAY). DETAILS OF DATE AND VENUE WILL BE INFORMED IN
THE ADMIT CARD.
5. TENTATIVE DATE FOR UPLOAD OF PROVISIONALLY QUALIFIED
CANDIDATES FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION IS 02.09.2019.
(Please note that any change in date of the Written Examination or the City will be intimated through the IOCL website. Hence candidates are advised to regularly check the website for any updates).
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED WITH THE ON-LINE
APPLICATION IN THE PORTAL :
Format: Jpg/Pdf; Size –Not exceeding 100kb for each document.
1. Proof of Date of Birth – Xth std /SSLC/Matriculation certificate/
mark sheet mentioning the Date of Birth, School leaving certificate
2. Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification-ITI (NCVT)/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering as applicable
3. Attested copy of the Caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority if applicable
4. Signature in black ink
5. Recent colour passport size photograph.
The last date for submission of on-line application is 18.08.2019 @ 5 PM. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
Nationality:- Must be Indian
Advertisment to be download click below
To be apply online click below
This website is a job related site. The admin collects all the job updates from Organized Authority Official Website. If something went wrong / fake the admin authority will not take the responsibility. If you are willing to Apply, please check notification and forms. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.